President of the Board
Mr. Artur Jadeszko studied at Faculty of Law at the University of Gdańsk and Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun. From the beginning of his career, which began in 1993, is related to the TSL industry. During his career he was dealing with overseas trade in goods, VAT tax on import, customs agencies, storage services, customs warehouses and strategic customers supporting.
As a former chairman of the Customs Commission in Polish International Freight Forwarders Association he was a part of many projects in cooperation with the Customs Service in Gdynia and the Ministry of Finances. He is the author of numerous press releases publications on the logistics topics the first implementation of simplified procedures for maritime border crossing, which has revolutionized cargo handling in Polish ports.
Since 2006, he has been associated with ATC Cargo S.A., currently as a President of the Board. in his daily duties, beyond current management of the company, he is responsible for the company's marketing policy and strategy for its development.
Vice-president of the Board
Mr. Wiktor Bąk graduated the Faculty of Law at University of Gdansk. Beginning his career falls on the year 1994, when he began to work in one of TSL companies. He held there managerial functions - responsible, among others, for the company's transport policy and functioning of the operational port service structures.
He has been associated with ATC Cargo S.A. since 2006. as Vice-president of the Board, he is responsible for the company's financial matters and personnel policies.
Vice-president of the Board
Mr. Marcin Karczewski graduated the University of Science and Technology in Krakow, and the annual programme 'Management' ICAN Institute (Harvard Business School). He has been associated with the logistics industry since 2005. He gained experience as a specialist in the A.P. Møller -Mærsk A/S sales department, later as a Sea Freight Director in LCS Logistics S.A.
Since 2010, he held the position of Managing Director, then Vice-president and CEO of the subsidiary OpenLog Sp. z o.o. Since January 2014, as a a Vice-president of ATC Cargo S.A. he is responsible for trade policy and strategy of the Company and the development of IT tools.
The Supervisory Board shall supervise the company’s operations.
Supervisory Board consists of:
- Mr. Jacek Jerzemowski - Chairman of the Supervisory Board - legal advisor, specializing in civil, commercial and administrative law, in particular in the property insurance issues,
- Mr. Piotr Szeffer - Member of the Supervisory Board - counsellor specialising in company law, issues related to real estate transactions and insurance law. He gained his experience providing legal advisory for business entities including trading comapnies,
- Ms. Malwina Wiącek - Member of the Supervisory Board - legal adviser specializing in commercial, civil and labor law,
- Ms. Wiktoria Bąk - Member of the Supervisory Board - employee in the insurance and finance industry,
- Ms. Marta Kamińska - Member of the Supervisory Board - legal advisor, specializing in civil and commercial law, particularly in topics related to real estate transactions and matters relating to the acquisition and construction financing,
- Mr. Marcin Szymański - Member of the Supervisory Board - associated with the Structured Investment Office of PZU Group, where he is engaged in the identification, analysis, implementation and monitoring of investments in debt securities, not treasury and stocks/shares of companies
- Ms. Wanda Laskowska - Member of the Supervisory Board - currently inactive professionally, formerly associated with the insurance industry.