President of the Board
Mr. Marcin Karczewski graduated the University of Science and Technology in Krakow, and the annual programme 'Management' ICAN Institute (Harvard Business School). He has been associated with the logistics industry since 2005. He gained experience as a specialist in the A.P. Møller - Mærsk A/S sales department, later as a Sea Freight Director in LCS Logistics S.A.
Since 2010, he held the position of Managing Director, then Vice-president and CEO of the subsidiary OpenLog Sp. z o.o. Since January 2014, as a a Vice-president of ATC Cargo S.A. he was responsible for trade policy and strategy of the Company and the development of IT tools.
In may 2022 he was appointed as President of the Board.
Vice-president of the Board
Mr. Wiktor Bąk graduated the Faculty of Law at University of Gdansk. Beginning his career falls on the year 1994, when he began to work in one of TSL companies. He held there managerial functions - responsible, among others, for the company's transport policy and functioning of the operational port service structures.
He has been associated with ATC Cargo S.A. since 2006. as Vice-president of the Board, he is responsible for the company's financial matters and personnel policies.
The Supervisory Board shall supervise the company’s operations.
Supervisory Board consists of:
- Mr. Jacek Jerzemowski - Chairman of the Supervisory Board - legal advisor, specializing in civil, commercial and administrative law, in particular in the property insurance issues,
- Mr. Leszek Józefowski - Member of the Supervisory Board - a long-term researcher at the Jagiellonian University in Krakow, associated with this university for over 30 years, currently in the degree of habilitated doctor at the Faculty of Physics, Astronomy and Applied Computer Science,
- Ms. Wiktoria Bąk - Member of the Supervisory Board - employee in the insurance and finance industry,
- Mr. Marcin Szymański - Member of the Supervisory Board - associated with the Structured Investment Office of PZU Group, where he is engaged in the identification, analysis, implementation and monitoring of investments in debt securities, not treasury and stocks/shares of companies,
- Ms. Wanda Laskowska - Member of the Supervisory Board - currently inactive professionally, formerly associated with the insurance industry.